The woodstove it lit, the kitchen is warm and cozy and cookies are on the agenda this morning.
Get this - these cookies are cinnamon, oatmeal, chocolate chip and raisin cookies. They are chewy-licious!
3 Eggs, 1 teasoon of vanilla, 1 cup of raisins
2 1/2 cups flour, 2 tsp baking soda, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp. cinnamon
1 cup (2 sticks) butter, 1 cup of granulated sugar, 1 cup brown sugar, 2 cups oatmeal (not quick cooking), 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Whisk together eggs, vanilla and raisins. Cover and let stand for 1 hour.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
4. In another large bowl, beat the butter and sugars together until completely combined. On low speed, gradually beat in the flour mixture. Add the egg mixture and mix until combined. Stir in the oatmeal and the chocolate chips.
5. Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes, until set but still slightly soft. Cool 2 minutes on the sheets before moving to a wire rack.