Saturday, March 27, 2010

Welcome...

We welcome two new members to our family today.  They are fluffy and soft and full of love.  My niece, Christie, is their proud mom.  Looks like they are right at home and have been with us forever.

Loyalty

You can't buy loyalty, they say,
I bought it though, the other day
You can't buy friendships, tried and true
Well just the same, I bought that too.
I made my bid and on spot
Brought love and faith and a whole job lot
Of happiness, so all in all
The purchase price was pretty small
I bought a single trusting heart,
that gave devotion from the start
If you think these things are
NOT FOR SALE
Buy a brown-eyed puppy with a wagging tail.
Unknown

1 comment:

  1. Christie's new babies are adorable and they seem like they've always been with her. So nice to get a chance to meet them while she was here.

    ReplyDelete